FIND A JOB
Put your passion to work.
A nationwide law firm is seeking an experienced Accounting/Administrative Assistant for their Boston office. This full-time position reports to the Office Administrator and will compile and maintain records of business transactions and office activities for the office, performing a variety of accounting, administrative and clerical duties along with utilizing knowledge of office systems or procedures.
· Write Accounts Payable checks for OA signature
· Process Accounts Payable invoices using Concur accounting software.
· File Accounts Payable documents.
· Inputting attorney expenses for the Immigration team.
· Filing of documents in client files.
· Prepare mail and all US/FedEx/UPS packages, sorting and distributing incoming mail for the Immigration team.
· Photocopying and scanning documents.
· Uploading documents and emailing to Netdocs document management system.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Minimum of 1+ year Accounting experience, preferably Accounts Payable
· Administrative writing skills and good verbal communication skills.
· Strong knowledge of working with numbers
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills.
· High school diploma, College degree preferred.
* This position is working on site (37.5 hours a week)
Salary range: $45k - $50k Per Year